In 2020, ICD awarded eight $1,000 Tino Fulimeni Memorial Scholarships to the following individuals:
* Maureen Kirkpatrick, Monroeville, PA. Maureen is the daughter of USW Local 1196 member, James Kirkpatrick, USW/ATI-Brackenridge.
* Steven C. Krcelich, Jr., Granger, IN. Steven is the son of USW Local 9231 member, Steven C. Krcelich Sr., USW/ArcelorMittal-I/N Kote/Tek.
* Jordan Rudolph of North Huntingdon, PA. Jordan is the son of USW Local 1219 member, Stephen Rudolph, USW/U.S. Steel-Edgar Thomson Works.
* Mason Shepherd, Mishawaka, IN. Mason is the son of USW Local 9231 member, Kevin Shepherd, USW/ArcelorMittal-I/N Kote/Tek.
* Carson Silcox, Rockwood, MI. Carson is the son of USW Local 1299 members, William and Terri Silcox, USW/U.S. Steel-Great Lakes.
* Mallary Smith, Southside, AL. Mallary is the daughter of USW Local 12L member, Brian Smith, USW/Goodyear-Gadsden.
* Caler (C.G.) Staub, Southside Ala. Caler is the daughter of USW Local 12L member, Tony Staub, USW/Goodyear-Gadsden.
* Leylani Y. Zamora, Hammond, IN. Leylani is the daughter of USW Local 1010 member, Jesus Zamora, USW/ArcelorMittal-Indiana Harbor West.