Let’s talk Tino.
The application period for the 2018 Tino Fulimeni Memorial Scholarship has been open for some time now. And there has been no shortage of applicants who have already found the application on our website.
But let’s step back for just a moment and take a minute to honor the winners from the 2017 Tino Fulimeni Memorial Scholarship Here they are:
- Allison Atkins of Elyria, OH. Allison is the granddaughter of USW Local 979 member Dwayne Gwinn, USW/ArcelorMittal-Cleveland.
- Clayton Turpin of Hobart, IN. Clayton is the son of USW Local 6103 member Dan Turpin, USW/U.S. Steel-Midwest.
- Courtney Eanes of Cascade, VA. Courtney is the daughter of USW Local 831 member Michael Eanes, USW/Goodyear-Danville.
- Kayleigh Hall of Keeling, VA. Kayleigh is the daughter of USW Local 831 member Ricky Todd Isom, USW/Goodyear-Danville.
- Parker Holliman of Shelbyville, TN. Parker is the son of USW Local 1155L member John Holliman, USW/Bridgestone-Warren County.
- Megan Lott of Alexandria, AL. Megan is the daughter of USW Local 12 member Bruce Lott, USW/Goodyear-Gadsden.
- Hunter Lamb of Fosters, AL. Hunter is the son of USW Local 351 member John Lamb, USW/BFGoodrich-Tuscaloosa.
- Madison Lee of La Vergne, TN is the daughter of USW Local 1055L member Erick Lee, USW/Bridgestone-La Vergne.
- Aubrey Yezovich of Pittsburgh, PA. Aurbrey is the daughter of USW Local 1219 member Stephen Yezovich USW/U.S. Steel-Edgar Thompson.
Resources for the 2018 Tino scholarship, including downloadable application and promotional flyer, can be found here. The application deadline is May 25.
The 2018 scholarship winners will be drawn from random during the 2018 ICD National Conference in Philadelphia.
A large part of the funding for the scholarships comes from donations and fundraisers. If your local union or local program is interested in assisting us in this capacity, please contact your Program Specialist.